“As a builder of custom homes, aesthetics are important to me, so I appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the architecture of Saratoga.” ~ President John Witt
Custom-Built Home Design and Construction
John Witt, president of Witt Construction, Inc., has built hundreds of award-winning, custom and semi-custom homes in historic Saratoga Springs and the Capital Region. Founded by John in 1987, Witt Construction has earned industry, peer, client and popular acclaim for his striking designs, commitment to energy efficiency, attention to signature details and exceptional client services. The gracious homes have become iconic residences, each one uniquely situated in its natural surroundings.
A home built by John Witt is distinguished by:
- functional interior space
- innovative design and architectural reproduction
- superior products
- custom millwork – windows, doors and cabinets
- state-of-the-art HVAC products
- spaciousness, warmth, light and comfort
- marriage of architecture and landscape
- enduring value.
Witt custom homes are designed to accommodate the lifestyles of young professionals, new and growing families, urban-dwellers yearning for a slower-paced quality of life, as well as the empty nester. A Witt home reflects how individuals and families live today.
Recognition & Awards
- New York State Historic Preservation Award
- Saratoga Plan – Preserving Land and Nature
- City of Saratoga Springs Preservation Award
- Saratoga Showcase of Homes
- Custom Builder Magazine
- Custom Home Magazine
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and Professional Builder Magazine