(Artist’s rendering. We can build your dream home on this property.)
A very special premium lot is available at Saratoga Farm. This beautiful acreage overlooks a pond and a paddock, and includes a barn and a private trail for your horses! Call Marci today at 518-587-4113 for complete details. Enjoy a home you love in a unique natural setting – lovely privacy, just minutes from vibrant downtown Saratoga Springs.
The Equestrian Life
Tucked away on 120 wooded acres featuring private paddocks, Saratoga Farm is ideal for the equestrian. Just minutes from the most famous race track in the world — Saratoga Race Track, as well as Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Farm is positioned to take advantage of the charms of the country, historic landmarks and the bustle of burgeoning Saratoga Springs. Situated in the Town of Malta, near the Northway (I-87) and other major routes, Saratoga Farm — comprising just two homes on 8-acre lots — also offers excellent schools and proximity to great shopping, fine and casual restaurants and a vibrant cultural life.
This unusual neighborhood features beloved, traditional New England architecture enhanced by high style, comfortable, convenient living space designed for today’s pace and demands.
Please contact us for an appointment.
Saratoga Farm Amenities
- Two 8-acre picturesque lots surrounded by woods, meadowlands and open paddocks
- Classic country architecture reminiscent of horse country
- Barns and stables onsite*
- A historic city park, a farmers market and children’s museum nearby
- Five miles from downtown Saratoga Springs, 30 miles from Albany, N.Y. and just minutes from the Northway (I-87)
- Ballston Spa school district
- Managed growth and design with sensitivity to natural environment and built structures
*Boarding arrangements may be available. For more information, please contact us.