Country Living, City Lights
Old Stone Ridge is country living at its finest. Just four miles from the historic city of Saratoga Springs, yet encircled by green hills, Old Stone Ridge offers the grace of a natural setting and the convenience of nearby city lights.
Situated on 80 acres, Old Stone Ridge is just west of Saratoga Springs in the rural town of Greenfield. The site borders a two-mile open space hiking trial with expansive vistas of the surrounding countryside. Custom homes, designed to meet your individual needs and desires, are built on 1-plus-acre lots. Minutes away, you and your family will find fine restaurants, great shopping and top-rated Saratoga Springs schools. This is a conservation subdivision, with half the land designated to be forever undeveloped open space.
Please contact us for an appointment.
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Old Stone Ridge Amenities
- 80-acre site, just four miles outside the city of Saratoga Springs
- Neighborhood environment in a country setting
- Expansive views of Vermont and the city of Saratoga Springs
- Top-rated schools
- Great shopping, wonderful restaurants
- Excellent access to major roads
- Year-round cultural events nearby