Property Type: Lot
Size: 1/4 acre lot located in the Village of Victory, Schuylerville
Sale Type: For sale
History at Home
This single, beautiful ¼-acre lot in historic Victory Mills is on the eastern edge of the growing Schuylerville community and offers a striking view of Equinox Mountain, in Vermont. A Witt signature classic or custom home on the site will benefit from the convenience of city water and sewer. This high-potential property is close to the historic site — marked by a monument — where the British were defeated in the Battle of Saratoga.
Monument Drive Amenities:
- Unusual 1/4-acre lot in a village on the National Historic Register, proximate to both rural and village features
- Lovely views of Vermont
- Excellent Schuylerville schools
- About 20 minutes to shopping, restaurants and cultural events in downtown Saratoga Springs
- Minutes from the growing Schuylerville community
- Energy-efficient, state-of-the-art HVAC and electrical systems
- Outdoor living (porches, patios, and/or terraces)
- Gas and/or wood-burning fireplaces
Please contact us for an appointment.
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org