Excelsior Park, Saratoga Springs
Maintenance-free, Affordable Living
Saratoga Springs’ newest, trendiest neighborhood is Excelsior Park, 129 apartments and 70 townhomes with one, two and three bedrooms, a short walk or drive to the heart of the downtown. Excelsior Park is a pet-friendly complex with a community room, cabanas and a pool, as well as a grilling station and ample parking.
A standard-bearer for healthy living within city limits, Excelsior Park is proximate to a 20-acre preserve and wetlands with a protected path to Spring Run Trail, ideal for walking, jogging or snow-shoeing.
Homes will begin at $500,000.
- Multiple floor plans to choose from
- Intergenerational community
- Recreation area includes pool and clubhouse
- Walking distance to downtown, supermarket and summer Farmers Market
- Nearby Northway Exit 15 shopping
- Home Owners Association provides maintenance services
- Saratoga Springs school district
- Hard-wired for Internet
- Ample parking
- Convenient to the Northway and other major travel routes
Downton Walk on Jumel Place
Witt’s seven-condominium Downton Walk neighborhood at 27 Jumel Place, in downtown Saratoga Springs, is in its final design stages and the date to break ground will be announced soon.
This striking group of mixed-materials homes will feature both privacy and community, within a neighborhood setting. Each spacious, elegant home will offer unique Witt signature details and features, both inside and out, as well as a private yard.