At Witt Construction we take pride in our excellent craftsmanship, our well-designed plans, and our ability to keep a keen eye on the bottom line. Our homes are beautiful, comfortable, energy-efficient, but most of all, they’re built with you and your family’s needs and wishes in mind.
When choosing our Classic Series package, explain our process for selecting products like cabinetry, hardware and countertops using our Selection Book, and we’ll discuss financing options, contract and project management. We’ll also review our process for site selection, as well as our creative process for modifying floor plans and design features.
So you know what to expect, here’ s an overview of our process.
- We start with an initial interview to discuss the features of our Classic Series pre-designed package. When choosing the classic series, our team of design and building experts work closely with you to define your requirements and help you choose all features of your new home.
- We’ll walk you through the details of each phase of building your new home. The following is a list of what you can expect from start to finish.
- Professional Services Agreement – our agreement defines all phases of the design process and cost estimates for your new home. We’ll also begin drawings and draft specifications. During this phase, we’ll work closely with you, reviewing all specification and obtaining your approval before moving onto the next phase. This process ensures that we are able to meet your requirements while keeping within budget.
- Finance options
- Product Selection Process – this phase focuses on the selection the features for your home. At this phase, using our Selection Book, you’ll make selections for appliances, plumbing fixtures, cabinetry for kitchen, bath, and family room, countertops, flooring, hardware, windows and doors, roofing material and exterior siding
- Construction Process and Walk-throughs
- Next, we’ll review site selection. If you have a site, we’ll review it to ensure that is accommodates your design specifications. If you haven’t located a site, we can help find one.
- We’ll work with you to maximize your budget dollars, helping you select the right materials and draft an individual customized plan for your home.
- Our team of design experts will work with you, using our Selection Book to discuss design and features options, and we’ll build visual presentations to demonstrate the structural and interior design features.
- We prepare detailed drawings to illustrate the placement of the following features of your home:
- Floor plans and elevations
- Room size and square footage
- Cabinetry, countertops, trim molding, and appliances
- Windows and doors
- Lighting design and layout
- Exterior siding, trim, roofing materials
- Outdoor structures that might include decks, porches, or patios
- Finalize specifications and pricing
- Sign contract
Finally, as construct begins, we recommend bi-weekly meetings take place with our field project manager. When your dream is for the perfect home, there are certain things that matter to you and your family: quality, style, and comfort. Here at Witt Construction, they matter to us too.
For more information and to make an appointment, please contact us.
Tel: 518- 587-4113